Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bad Experience

airlines

I recently had a very bad experience on some airlines and wanted to know if other have ever had this experience. I have also received no real response from them despite have snail mailed, faxed (twice) and e-mailed them.

I was on a delayed flight from NYC was worried about making my connecting flight to Lima. When I tried to speak to a flight attendant about this, I was verbally abused. After thinking about it for a few minutes, I decided to get up out of my seat and ask the flight attendant for his name and badge number so I could file a complaint. At this point the plane was still sitting at the gate and had not moved for 30 minutes. He refused to give me his name and said that if I did not return to my seat, he would have me thrown off the plane. I returned to my seat, and he immediately called the pilot to try to get me thrown off the plane. He also filed a written complaint on me and continued to be abusive throughout the flight - at one point telling me that I was stupid, selfish and obviously had no experience flying. I have a traveling companion who will verify everything that I have written here.

Now I can't get any repsonse from that company and I am not sure what to do. I may never deal with them again. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would at least like a decent apology from the airline.

No comments: